Sinister: High Fidelity Strikes AGAIN/ DJ Kick making.

Chan Toby mod4real at xxx.com
Wed Mar 14 09:44:48 GMT 2001

I am making a compilation mini disc to a girl who
give me lots of encouragement.

she said:" i will support u to make that (notes:
some project) happen!coz toby is fucking cool!!!!!!"

I am touched. not becoz of the project, it is her
"Toby is fucking cool" thing. And she is sweet.

She is a Mozer. Me too.
She loves music a lot. Her music knowledge is better
than me in some way. My music knowledge is better than
her in some way.

I am making a compilation "tape" for her, following
the philosopy of High Fidelity.

I thought it is easy. but it is not. i sped sleepness
nites listening to my music. my Velvet Underground
box set.

TRACK LIST (unfinished)

INTRO: dialogue (robert carlye's "never ever point
gun to the people you're working with" in the movie
"Face")

Pubic Image -- PIL

Lazy Line Painter Jane-- Belle and Sebastian

I have the Moon -- Lush

(should ve a noiszy song here)

Interlude -- Morrissey and Siouxsie (single version)

Sunday Morning -- The Velvet Underground
(or sad song, afterhour, ocean, I am sticking with u)

Another Love -- S*M*A*S*H (recent fave)

Theme from MASH-- Royal Trux (better than Manic's
version)

Let's get it on -- Marvin Gaye
.
.
.
.
the end is Tim Booth and Bad Angel's
"I Believe"

and i wanna put the dialogue of "Basquiat" (Andy, can
u borrow me 3000 dollar.. something like that)

and the songs may be put on the MD:

*Golden Year-Bowie (or Marilyn Mansion)
(coz a girl listen to it on the bus in trainspotting
book)
*Passagger -Iggy Pop
*hefner's song (but i borrowed the CD to my mate!!)
*Denim songs in "Denim on Ice"
*manics...
*early Blur ( like Chemical World, Popscene...etc)
*Stina Noderstem???
*any love song like "Fallen for u" in High Fidelity
 soundtrk

....etc

Damn. I am online all day to discuss it with my mates
3 hours. and looking for high fidelity website.
coz i borrow the book to someone and i forgot the
detail of Tape-making philo in it.

damn.

thank u for reading,
stay tune.

Ovaltine of Love, (I am an Ovaltine Cult, not ribena,
red bull and ....fuck it. dun take it serious)

Toby C

Never take ecstasy, beer, baccardi, weed, pepto
bismol, vivarin, tums, tagamet hb, xanax, and valium
IN THE SAME DAY. It makes it difficult to sleep at
night." ---Eminem.