Sinister: HI EVERYBODY! FINALLY GOT IT RIGHT!

Kara McGuinness-Hickey kmcguinness-hickey at xxx.org
Wed Mar 14 14:00:05 GMT 2001

Sorry to bother evryone again, but two quick things:

1) is it creepy to put mustard on a cheese sandwich? All this talk of cheese got me thinking about one of my favorite sandwiches, munster cheese and mustard on a roll. Nothing else. I feel the lettuce and tomato, though I love them both, take away from the delicate cheesy taste but this dude at the deli said I was wierd because I was only one who ever orders just munster cheese, and further more he has never heard of just having mustard on a cheese sandwich. I find this very hard to beleive, and I need to know if I've been a big creep my whole life or not

2) I've never met another Kara before, let alone a Kara Jean. I want to say a special hi to her, and to warn everyone that now there are TWO Kara's on this list, and we are bent on world domination

For some reason, I think the name Belle and Sebastion would be a perfect name for a resturant but I'm not sure what type of food. Maybe seafood... Belle and Sebastion Sea Food Comapny

Hehe (for all you Simpsons fans)OR Uncle Belle and Sebastions Family Feedbag!

Love always,
Kara