Sinister: push pineapple, shake the tree

Hewitt, Stephen shewitt at xxx.uk
Wed Mar 14 14:16:48 GMT 2001

> RIBENA DRINKERS, YOU BASTARDS, YOU ARE KILLING ICKLE PUPPIES!

well, kinda, but we've all eaten a kitkat haven't we...

All this talk of off-kilter has led me to believe that Ailsa's wedding could
be even more debauched than i thought...

starbar said:

wibblewibblewibble

and then fell over...

and you will know us by the department of environment, transport and the
regions indeed! I've had that Michael Meacher round my house, i think (it
was several years ago).

I keep on getting Steve C and Steve K mixed up and i keep on thinking Steve
C's name is Christopher Walken

I *am* getting younger you know, mrs carsmile is reading Dorian Grey to find
out where it'll all end, although i think Camera Obscura maybe worked it out
over the weekend.

The b&s special at offbeat sounds like fun, I've heard only good things
about the night, who's got a spare bit of floor then?

Nobody's mentioned Sunday in London yet, which was as much fun as saturday,
and there were nice comfy seats, and the music was better.  I speak of
Stylus at the Chapel (a pub, not a place of worship, you understand)which is
hosted and attended by listees past and present and topped up my alcohol
level just enough to remove my hangover till i got home, which was nice.
Nice also to see some faces i hadn't seen for a while and to check out
lucy's deck skeels.

xoxo
CarsmileSteve