Sinister: hard to swallow?

Peter Carter p.carter at xxx.uk
Wed Mar 14 16:11:10 GMT 2001

> Okay, okay, so maybe my last email was a bit harsh, but it's something I
> feel pretty strongly about - most pharmaceutical companies are more
sinister
> than we are.
>
> On a lighter note, I once bought doggie shampoo with a label that read
"not
> tested on animals".
>
> Which was curious.

"Not tested on Steps fans"?

Well, I'd just like to say (actually, it's more like 'hate to say') that I
lent Tigermilk and IYFS out to four people... only one liked it, and I know
she would because she said she liked them before. One said that it was dull,
the lyrics weren't ever very good and it sounded like Badly Drawn Boy
without good tunes. Another compared them to Celine Dion (!?). And another
said they were ok to start with, then, apon hearing the comments of the
other two, said they were in fact crap.

On a happier note... I'm just off to drink some doctor pepper... *twiddles
thumbs and waits for flight to come in from America*.

I'm currently waiting for confirmation as to whether I can use the "Judy..."
name for my story. I hope everyone will be buying it in six months time.
I'll be posting more story soon...

have fun,
Peter