Sinister: Cheeeeese!

elenita99 elenita99 at xxx.com
Wed Mar 14 16:15:51 GMT 2001

Good afternoon to you,

Juicy Lucy said:
Mmmmm, cheese. If I
could only eat one food for the rest of my life it would be cheese.

You have French blood haven’t you?
Maybe instead of doing picnics this year we could have
cheese-and-wine-in-the-park parties. Sounds like fun.

Carsmile said
Nobody's mentioned Sunday in London yet, which was as much fun as saturday,
and there were nice comfy seats, and the music was better.

Indeed it was fun. Well not really as much as I wanted as I couldn’t talk
anymore thanks to a sore throat (OK and also too much
drinking-dancing-shouting the night before at the gig) so I spent the
afternoon writing on bits of papers. Which, I notice, makes you think twice
about what you are going to say (or write) so I said less silly things than
usual. It also makes people write back even if you are not deaf.
We also had lots of lollipops and some beers, that was really all we needed
after a big night out. Oh and also lovely tunes, no need to say.

As details about Struan’s bum and stuff about the gig I think that
everything has been said already, so I won’t tell you more about it.

Instead I'll tell you what I read in the newspapers this week: a woman has
been caught in Greenwich park while dropping there a Guinea pig, a hamster
and a rabbit. If more people do that, this summer's picnics will be even
more fun.

Elena  xx