Sinister: Chairman Moe's Magic Wok

MIWinship at xxx.com MIWinship at xxx.com
Wed Mar 14 16:52:39 GMT 2001

CHEESE!

This will be the second post today from members of the same household to
praise the wonders of cheese: I have maintained a serious edam addiction
since an early age, ensuring I have only the purest supply, from reputible
sources. I have experimented with other varieties, which have all been fun at
the time, but I only do the serious hard stuff (blue, smelly, FULL FAT) on
special occasions. Otherwise, some recreational cheddar helps me through the
week. Special mentions must go to jarlsberg, leerdammer and gouda.

Also, to promote a failed club (called Cheese International), I once had my
picture in Time Out, looking at the cheese section of Whitechapel
Sainsbury's. Beat that, cheese freaks.

DR PEPPER

So misunderstood! Whilst I really like this wonder drink (almost as much as
the dog enema, Ribena) it's not reassuring to look at the ingredients of a
can and find that there is nothing real in it whatsoever, except perhaps
water. Still, it tastes great with chips & curry sauce...

I'm hungry now.

Mike.

PS (content) Am surprised no-one used "Spectre Vs Rector" as
Fall/Struan-crossover  topical subject line.