Sinister: Cheese makes you smarter, and more attractive to the opposite sex.

jay declan63 at xxx.com
Wed Mar 14 17:24:33 GMT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: <ArtsyDeco at xxx.com>
To: <sinister at missprint.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 10:37 AM
Subject: Sinister: Cheese makes you smarter, and more attractive to the
opposite sex.

> Now I know somebody mentioned Dr. Pepper here.  All I have to say is: Dr.
Pepper = Nectar of the Gods!  Makes your mouth taste like candy afterwards.
I've always wanted to kiss somebody who had just drank dr. pepper. Hee hee
hee ;)

perhaps even better, you can kiss someone who has just applied dr. pepper
lip smackers!  once when i was applying it a girl told me about her love of
dr. pepper mixed with rum.

yes, it is highly recommended.

no, she didn't kiss me.

jay, who both loves cheese and mustard sandwiches (muenster and plochman's
or french's especially) and also made many scary combo foods in his youth
and did things like drink pickle juice out of the jar mostly to disturb his
sister (drinking olive juice is also wonderful, though you really should
combine it with some gin)

"meine dispatcher said there's a problem with deine cable.  ich bin expert"