Sinister: when alexander was master of the world...

Gordon gogron at xxx.uk
Wed Mar 14 19:41:13 GMT 2001

Kara Jean said cheese. I didn't get a photo. Bah!
Me (for it is I) would like to go with the French Elenita on a wild
adventure on a moonlit night hunting guinea pig and rabbit in Greenwich
gardens. Anyone lend a couple of horses and some armour?
What's all this Ribena nonsense?
It's drunk hot if you have a cold and need mothered. It's expensive. End
of story.
Mmm, guinea pigs are to be cherished and given fresh hay and celery
sticks. Mine loved magnolias (tears).

Split the populace and tremble in the power of dissention!

Joe Chip made a brilliant argument for the free dissemination of MP3's
from the Pickle Prince's solid morality. However, Neil, 'Mr. Banchory' I
think, has done a rather fine job of putting the schmago in context, and
persuades me, at any rate. You, are the jury.

Robinsons: Piss from the last Steps fan in hell.

says ribena queen.

Wow!
Watch it evaporate!

i tried to argue that i am not a nice person
with colin

says sweetie

let colin win the argument.

Ken(imenimem) and LL(dr.dre)a rhymez top whackka! Plug that ghetto
machine into a lampost and light the neighbourhood!

My post
My post!

I feel like lots of bits of wood between fields. Forgive me.
Gordon, glowing with the juice of insanity
Bukowski Rules, Brier

...the architect dinocrates, confident in his ideas and his skill, set
out from macedonia to the army, being desireous of royal commendation
[vitruvius]