Sinister: but not today

Sweetie Something popsingersfear at xxx.com
Wed Mar 14 20:33:40 GMT 2001

sinister

yesterday
i rescued a pigeon
i had been at falkirk college open day (for all of 15 minutes- what a waste
of time)
and i was walking up towards the town centre
with my friend ali
and i saw a pigeon sitting on the ground
it was sitting up but not moving, i went over to it
but it didnt move
i couldnt leave it
i moved it so no one would see it or stand on it
and ali phoned direct inqueries to get the number for the RSPCA
we got put through to the edinburgh branch
they put us onto the central headquarters or something
and they said
'take it to the nearest police station and well pick it up as soon as
possible'
i ran back down to a shop and got a box to put it in
then i carried it to the police station
we got there
but the police said
'im afraid we cant take it, we arent allowed to take in wild animals under
any circumstances'
and the nearest RSPCA place is in stirling
so we foned alis dad (he keeps birds)
and he said that ali could take it home and he would look after it or
something
but just as ali was about to get on the bus
i decided to take one last look at the pigeon
perhaps to say 'later' or 'good luck' or something
i had been carrying for at least the best part of an hour
but it had died :(
and ali wasnt taking home a dead pigeon
so she said 'do something with it'
so i was left with a dead pigeon
so i wandered round falkirk for the next hour/hour and a half
with a dead pigeon in a box
i was going to take it to the pet shop and ask what they did with their dead
animals
but i decided theyd probably just bin it
eventually
i decided
and took it to calander park
and buried it next to a tree
way up the back where no one would see me
and planted a snowdrop on top of it

today i went to stirling uni info day
i even managed to get up at 7.30 am
well done me
it was very good i thought
and it WAS a beautiful day
i would really quite like to go now
but my mum wants me to go to college
because
if i go to money my dad can stop paying child maintenance
or something like that
and i said to her i wanted to go and she said
"well if u do that leaves me right up shit creek"
her exact words
so i feel bad now
but i want to go to uni
(if of course, i get the grades)
but i feel really guilty
if i do
:/

today in bargain books i saw a book called 'filth'
and it was 6500 sex slang words and phrases
and i thought to myself
'is everything about sex these days?'

with reference to other posts
the ribena 'scussion and addiction
i need to know
i really really do
someone please please tell me
what it is? what it is about ribena?

also about ribena
i saw a flyer today
that said ribena was tested on animals
and also in 'The Hodditter's' post
i am thinking this is true then??
which means that
well
i am thinking very nasty things about all u ribena drinkers
but not saying
(my attempt at growing a mean streak is failing miserably)
all i will say is i hope u feel bad. very bad.

addiction
i think i used to have a minor addiction
to caffeine sadly enough
over summer
i would drink rediculous amounts of the stuff
(actually, i started on coffee but then someone told me tea has more
caffeine, can anyone confirm this, coz i changed the morning drink of a
lifetime when i was told that)
mainly to try and stay awake

3rd song on fyhcywlap
beyond the sunrise
i love it
i really do
makes me want to sway
whilst sitting cross legged on the floor
and looking up at something
i always imagine joseph being in a desert
i see him take his bag off and lay it on the ground then lie down
using it as a pillow

i wonder
has anyone here ever followed someone
just to see where someone like that goes
i have
i was in glasgow on my lonesome
and i saw a hippy girl
and i followed her for a bit
just to see where hippy girls go
but i got bored after about 5 minutes

geoffs post
about the kids going wild at soggy digestives 'rolling'
i can sympathise
i go to a rock/indie/punk club every friday
and over the last few months
it has become over run with 12-14year olds
or 'slip-neds' as we refer to them
oh they are so annoying
and they give the rest of us a bad name

names
i used to know what names i liked
but i dont remember anymore
i know i like chester for a boy
at least i think i do. no i definately like chester
i like colin too
girls names
hmmm. i think i would call a girl hannon.
maybe. maybe not. coz i have had 2 pets with names divine comedy esque
and they both died nasty deaths  :|
i still think its a pretty name though. on second thoughts. it is a pretty
name
but not for a person.

Lucy alder mentioned that struan has lovely hands
so does neil hannon
like struans, small but oh so perfectly formed
although they have one fault
one his fingers has been vandalised
damn wedding ring. grrrr. ;P

big brother
i thought jack dee trying to escape was hilarious

mmm my mum just gave me the rest of a can of sweetcorn :)
hmm sweetcorn is difficult to eat with your fingers...

your friend always
(the grumpiest person ull ever meet- u just dont know it yet)
sweetie
xox

ps
i have just read all todays and yesterdays posts
this list truly is sinister
and/or food and drink obsessed!
for goodness sake!
it could be renamed the ribena, cheese and dr pepper appreciation list
this leads to me being
scared
i remember when i first joined sinister
ooh, almost 2 years ago
and being warned about the list getting stoopid
and i also remember what happens
so
honey
IM SORRY MUMMY!
(in advance)

icq #42242252
msn messanger
something_sinister at hotmail.com
AOL instant messanger: IIIsecondcreep

If I wasn't psychotic I would never have found my true self.

"dont like the cover of this months magazine
so shallow
must say alot about the words that are in between
so hollow"