Sinister: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8...and back 2 3 4 5 6...

Rancid675 at xxx.com Rancid675 at xxx.com
Thu Mar 15 00:40:04 GMT 2001

hi.  this is my first post.  i'm jessica.  i live in new york city.  i have
never tasted ribena.

rinaldo said while describing a dream:
>>Did I mention we had to do nothing
>>but Blondie covers? Distressing.

my friends & i have plans to start a blondie cover band.  i'm going to jump
up & down all over the stage.  our keyboardist, kayla, is going to sit on the
keyboard and dangle her legs.  our drummer, jess, will play the drums and
headbang.  (it is going to be either a hardcore or metal blondie cover band,
we haven't decided which yet.)  our bassist and singer may switch positions
because some feel the lead singer must be blonde.  the band will be called
BLONDO.
jessica
www.neoagent.net/desolation