Sinister: cheese is just a mould with blobs on

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Thu Mar 15 01:33:03 GMT 2001

Hello..

Haven't posted for a little while, cos my computer crashed pretty badly
the other day cos of some short circuit or something.. hehe.

Haven't really been up to much, just been stuck underneath a pile of work
which is stuck under 10 piles of work, which are next to a couple more
piles of work.

Being overly busy sometimes is grate tho, cos it makes you appreciate
leisure time when you do have some.

I went to Nottinghams' RAWK club, rock city (aka the more precise "cock
shitty") the other night where they played the delights of Marilyn Manson
and Limp Bizkit, but I actually very much enjoyed playing tremendous
air-guitar and head-banging whilst hileriously changing the lyrics of a
Limp Bizkit classing "Rollin'" to "Bowlin'Bowlin'Bowlin'Bowlin'Bowlin'...."

Er, or maybe it was just that my alcohol tolerance has gone down.

Ribena-queen said:
>>Red Bull: Students drink this in order to stay up all night and write
essays. It's traditionally habit forming, whereas it takes years of hardcore
drinking to become addicted to Ribena. Any twat can get high on caffeine.<<

A load of two veg, I'd say.  Minority does not imply superiority, students
don't drink ribena to stay up all night and write essays, cos it, er,
doesn't work.

I take the point tho that most people are just not totally extreme
adrenalin hard-core enough to be a ribena addict, cos that's like the
holy grail, except the holy grail is a cup thingie and ribena is a drink.

I think what would make a great advert for ribena is to have a little
kid drinking ribena, who then will tell us that ribena's good for him
because ribena doesn't have any artificial colouring before giving us
a huge smile showing his lovely purple teeth.

Greg Pallis said:
>>Cheese? Ribena? Give me jam, jam and red bull. <<

Sounds like a good plan to me.

Jam, Jam and Red Bull
Ken
P.S.: My friend once insanely tried to dilute ribena using vodka, it
didn't taste very nice.