Sinister: Erotic Adventures With The Boy With The Checkered Blouson

Genevieve Wesley jiffy_popper at xxx.com
Thu Mar 15 03:35:18 GMT 2001

Idles was searching for names. I used to love searching for names when I was
younger, I still remember my autobiography at 11 years on my future life:
"I hope to have a baby girl who I will name an exotic name like Narkissa,
Zephyr, Amethyst, Shalom or Estee. She will have long thick silky hair that
I can style. Later, my husband  and I will open an exclusive spa..."
Although it makes me giggle now, it was all a very serious matter then. I am
surprised the name Honey was not on the list.

Evil Alasdair wrote:
Anyway, Genevieve may take some consolation in the fact that he's sort of
Canadian (Born here, moved there when he was 3, moved back here at 18)

He's really more Canadian than Scottish, isn't he! The formative years were
spent here. Well, alright, he was born in Scotland, I'll give him that. And
years 0-3 are formative as well. I don't know if I can remember anything
from when I was 3. My earliest memories are probably at 4...older brothers
putting dog collar on me and making me dance to the Buzzcocks...boy saying
'Hubba, Hubba! Look at my hairy chest!'...hiding behind chair and cutting up
dollar bills into three pieces. I KNEW it was bad, but yet I still did
it,with great pleasure.

It's March break, and yes, all my friends are on their holidays. Half are in
Acapulco or Cuba, one in Morocco and the rest, probably Ghana. Little snots.
Oh well, slow and steady wins the race, come this summer I'll be sipping
fruity drinks in the Peacock's hot tub. Hopefully, he has one and not just a
plastic kiddy pool.

I love the peaceful Om Namah Shivaya Struan chanting. Perversely, I also
enjoy the Isobel one, where it sounds like she's singing 'greener is the
ocean'. What if I start finding tigers-ears cute and charming!?! Sinister,
I'm scared.

Screw you and your Ribena drinks that I can't have. But you can't enjoy the
sensation of licking poutine gravy off some lumberjack's midsection, so
there.

Love and Cheese Curds,
Genevieve

p.s
It's good that Lucy knows delicate pleats when she sees them.