Sinister: the bible is like a gun, it's glorious but not much fun

blake hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Thu Mar 15 04:00:27 GMT 2001

lovelies!

hey.

you.

gorgeous.

yes yes you!  i must concur with dear genevieve.  being on a spring break
that doesn't synchronize with anyone else's break is a real drag.  let's
just say i'm going to bed really early these days.  sigh.

i'm chiming in a bit late on the whole girls with glasses thing,
but.........they are undoubtedly the sexiest thing a girl can wear, in my
opinion.  i really don't know why.  some people have foot fetishes, i have a
glasses fetish, for reasons i cannot decipher.  my heart simply melts away,
falling into a little love ensconced puddle at my feet.  so, there's some
advice, ladies: read in the dark!  your sexiness quotient will skyrocket.
guaranteed.

i'm in a really really sappy mood today after almost done with my rereading
of "love in the time of cholera".  while not a sappy book, it does elevate
one's notion of love of being more than quick glances with a girl at your
local foot locker.  not to say i've ever done that.  so upon my completion
of the novel i've decided to not let those incredibly beautiful yet distant
memories, like one from a post the other day about the guy and girl walking
on different sides of the street, slip away.  cross the street.  damnit,
cross the street.  that's sort of the mentality i'm going for.  of course,
i've been doing that for a while, and it hasn't cashed in quite yet,
including a semi love letter that went without reply (oh the horror!).  we
won't talk about that though.

i was in the weight room the other day.  i mentioned this before, but i'll
reiterate.  i'm no longer pale and skinny.  now i'm pale and somewhat built.
it's sort of sad.  the other day i heard some girl say that skinny pale guys
are sexy (i had never heard such a thing before).  so it figures when i no
longer fit into said category, it becomes a turn on.  my luck.  same thing
happened when i got my braces off.  not a week went by before i heard that
"braces are sexy".  you can imagine my distress.  ok so i was in the weight
room and a friend of mine came up and saw that i was wearing a b&s shirt.
yes, a b&s shirt while lifting weights (never been done before, i don't
think).  he said he was a fan!  so there we were, two college guys, pumping
iron, talking b&s in the weight room.  truly a scary moment but one so
deranged and bizarre that i found it terribly hilarious.

booooooo.  uh.  right.  where was i?  oh yea i told a pal of mine that
occasionally i had smut dreams (you do too!) and now the moment right before
he falls asleep he says, ritually: "smut dreams please".  according to him,
it hasn't worked yet.  it easily beats loving yourself, though.

i'm tired.  sandwich first!
love
blake
the nerdy shy eyed pacifist