Sinister: I was never good at forming a coherent argument

ribena-queen ribena-queen at xxx.uk
Thu Mar 15 09:14:33 GMT 2001

re: Smithkline fascists testing on wee puppies.

It's evil I know :o( but I don't drink Ribena going "mwahahaha there goes
another consignment of beagles". I can't help my addiction, and I'm
certainly not gonna give it up. Perhaps hypocritically and to redeem myself
I have been a member of the BUAV (British Union for the Abolition of
Vivisection) since I was 11. But as Robin pointed out, the bigwig evil
corporate gits own all the things we love. Look at Nestle and their baby
killing antics. It's a mad, sad, bad world, and I don't think me stopping
loving bena is gonna change that. I'll shut up about it instead.

God I feel all miserable now.

That track three on FYHCYWLAP reminds me very muchly of old (very old, circa
1983) Pulp. And also of Leonard Cohen. It's not bad, but it's not very B&S.

I don't think I belong here with you people. *runs back to the enfolding
arms of Jeepster*

I may be gone for some time.

Lucy
xoxo