Sinister: oily cows lying there about their age

stuart hallifax stuarthallifax at xxx.uk
Thu Mar 15 12:02:05 GMT 2001

....what an odd subject line. oh well.

hello.

does anyone else live in the colchester/north essex
area?  i'm going home there soon.  don't really want
to, its a rubbish town, but nevermind.

very distressing situation the other day.  three ducks
crossing a busy road in convoy.  the last one was
literally inches from disaster but managed to run to
safety . big sighs of relief all round, i think we
need a 'ducks crossing' sign there.

on a b&s note: i found that i takes almost exatly the
length of every belle and sebastian release for me to
write and type an essay.  it was a lovely soundtrack
to my first open exam at uni, and i even managed not
to skip past 'beyond the sunrise'.

why do all towns/cities have to have complete bastards
in them? heard a story that some rugby player from the
other york uni (who, from the account i heard sounds
as if he looks like sloth from the goonies) beat the
crap out of some poor deaf bloke from this uni outside
a club. bastard.

going back to the girls with glasses debate, i think
they can (and do) look nice.  some people look better
with glasses than without.

thanks for reading,
bye

stuart h