Sinister: Not for animal lovers...

Gardiner, Stuart Stuart.Gardiner at xxx.uk
Thu Mar 15 12:26:35 GMT 2001

Amazing, the first time for a month that I haven't used a Whitlams lyric for
my subject line.

I think 'Dawn' is one of the most gorgeous names ever invented, and I fully
intend to name my kids that. All of them. Even the boys.

All I've got to do now is find someone daft enough to want to have my kids
in the first place.

-----
>a woman has been caught in Greenwich park while dropping there a Guinea
pig, a hamster and a rabbit. If more people do that, this summer's picnics
will be even more fun.
-----

They eat guinea pigs in South America. Apparently they're an ancient Incan
delicacy. And they taste a bit like rabbit, but without as much meat on
them. The only problem is, when you order one from a restaurant, it appears
on your plate whole, with the head staring at you, still with its eyes and
teeth and fur in place, just so you can't forget what you're eating.

So if someone brings a pot of boiling water to the next picnic, we can go
hunting around Greenwich for them. I'm sure they would go well with cheese.

We could even go on a haggis hunt while we're at it.

-----
>I went to Nottinghams' RAWK club, rock city (aka the more precise "cock
shitty") the other night where they played the delights of Marilyn Manson
and Limp Bizkit, but I actually very much enjoyed playing tremendous
air-guitar and head-banging whilst hileriously changing the lyrics of a
Limp Bizkit classing "Rollin'" to "Bowlin'Bowlin'Bowlin'Bowlin'Bowlin'...."
-----

And the sad truth is, however good a city Nottingham may be in other ways,
it lacks any decent indie club. Which means we're reduced to going to 70s
music nights instead. No night out in Nottingham is complete without dancing
to YMCA at least once.

-----
> some people have foot fetishes, i have a
glasses fetish, for reasons i cannot decipher.
-----

Personally, I have a 'naked woman' fetish. Does that make me strange?

Someone else said that we shouldn't drink Ribena because it's made by a
company who have taken over another company who twenty years ago used to
test cosmetics on animals. Which is kind of like saying we should boycott
all English products because in the last century English people used to
organise slavery. Or that we should hate all Americans because in the past
their army used to invade countries and kill innocent civilians to protect
their own interests.

(What was that? They still do? Panama, Somalia and Iraq you say? And 90% of
the world really does detest Americans? Oh well, that's pissed on my bonfire
then...)

You know I love you all really,
Big Stu