Sinister: Puff, wee, he's back from around the corner!

Mummy I've Grazed My Knee clj106 at xxx.uk
Thu Mar 15 19:33:40 GMT 2001

Hello sinister people,
	I've been gone for quite some time, but now I have returned.
Since I last wrote, I have grown bigger. I'm now at big school, although
as my girlfriend keeps rreminding me, I'm still not big enough for big
school.
	I have moved to a big city, York, it's got lots of people in it and
lots of great shops for purchasing second hand clothes, CD's and Ribena,
but more importantly it has lots of sinister people.
	I feel very proud to have introduced Mr. Stuart Hallifax and Miss. Jo
Shepherd to the list, and am also aware of other list members here in
York. I have managed to avoid Feather Boa ever since I got here which is
quite bizarre in a university of 6,000 people; she remains a myhtical
figure. I keep looking at people with badges, but I'm sure none of them
are her. It's very embarrasing. Why do people wear badges on their
lapels? It looks as though I'm staring at things I shouldn't be!
	Belle And Sebastian have been the best way to make friends at uni as
well. A Bus t-shirt is *the* fashion item to have around campus if you
want to make friends.
	All the talk of gigs is very exciting, although I've been poorly with
glandular fever for some time and don't know if I'll be fit enough to go
and see them. Boo hoo. I must commend Mr. Hallifax on his bands cover of
TIJAMRS in a recent campus gig; most entertaining.
	I've failed my exams. I've decided philosophy is hard, economics is
boring and politics is a mixture of the two.
	Saturday is home time. I get to move back to my small village which
will be nice because I will get away from the big scary city which has
lots of floods and ducks (refer to post by S.Hallifax for more
information).
	Bye bye for now,

	Chris Jones.