Sinister: Shampoo, rinse, repeat

Brier Random brier at xxx.com
Thu Mar 15 19:41:21 GMT 2001

So i come knocking, asking for submissions of photo-booth strips to be
included in my attempt at the world's greatest photo-booth archive.  Dig out
yer old ones, scan 'em, send 'em to me.  Because so far, i have too many of
me and not enough of YOU.  Results in progress at:

http://www.brier.homestead.com/photobooth.html

The main flavoring ingredient in Dr. Pepper is PRUNE JUICE.  But i still
like it.  Never tried Ribena, but the snack i miss most is HOBNOBS.  Milk
chocolate or dark.  Except when they get all melty, then fuse together.
Separating them is like opening an oyster.

And Slush Puppies.  Anyone who's had one in the last 30 days, I'll send you
a postcard expressing my appreciation.  Include your mailing address.

And yr not gonna believe me, but this incident has absolutely NO sexual
connotation: I was crossing Victoria Street, going east & eating a banana. I
passed a young woman walking west, she too eating a banana. We both smiled
at each other.

But this does have sexual wink-wink-ism: due to foot und mouth disease in
Europe, those returning to the u.s. now are asked about their “contact with
farm animals”.

Now that's getting personal.

I could live on cheese & Woody Allen movies quite happily.

     -middle distance brier