Sinister: Trampled by vikings...again.

ArtsyDeco at xxx.com ArtsyDeco at xxx.com
Fri Mar 16 00:00:32 GMT 2001

Salutations sinisterines,

april wrote:
>have any of you had b&s dreams? if so it would be interesting to hear.

Just last night I had another dream involving b&s, also my second this year and ever.  It involved me sitting with some friends of mine while I tried to study Welsh.  Then someone behind me said "Do you like belle and sebastian?"  I was taken aback because there was no way this person could have known this.  I found myself stammering "Yes" to a very lovely boy, wavy black hair, delectably tall and skinny.  Sorry, Blake, but I must agree with the girl in the gym: skinny pale guys
ARE sexy.  So my lovely boy says "What's this?" and sits down in my chair with me.  He's Welsh and he wants to help me with my studies!  Oh rapture...  We are setting up a study date and smiling at eachother when ...

I wake up.  Phooey.  It's the real world and there are no lovely Welsh boys who want to help me. The cheese stands alone (farmer in the dell anyone?)  I was always the bloody cheese, alone.  Oh well, that put a damper on my day, what with fantasy being so much more attractive than reality.

Thanks for putting up with my id,
Kara Jean, jelly bean*

"Ride like the wind, soul brother" - Endless Mike