Sinister: im reading a book. but its not my kind of book really.

Sweetie Something popsingersfear at xxx.com
Fri Mar 16 01:18:37 GMT 2001

sinister

(pre post point- some, but not much so dont get too excited, b&s content)

firt things first
obviously
becuase if first things came second, third, or even more ridiculously-
FIFTH! then they wouldnt be first anymore, would they?
yes so anyway
i have been posting too much
well over the past....few days
but i decided that i can safely post this
because i have someone to blame.
you know who you are.
;P

on with the post

THE B&S CONTENT:
not 5 minutes ago (more like 3)
my mum came downstairs and told me
there is a new programme starting on C4 called teachers
and the theme tune is the boy with the arab strap
so there you go.
(shit. my first b&s content in who knows how long, and its already been
mentioned.)

this morning
not long after i got up
i got a fone call from my friend the jones
telling me
he won the divine comedy tickets!!!!!!
(i entered myself and 2 friends to increase my chances of winning)
YAY!

BLAKE:
didnt realise that  "skinny pale guys are sexy"
of course skinny guys are sexy
very sexy
skinny, bit of eyeliner, glitter, ................
nearly got carried away there!

BLAKE:
also mentioned fetish's
my fetish: see above!
basically, boys like brian molko. mmmmmmm.
(and, of course, neil hannon)
and buttons
buttons. wow. buttons are grate.
theres a place in the calander square that u can get buttons for 1p.  :)

girls in glasses:
well im a girl
and i look stoopid in glasses. even my lennons. but i wear 'em anyway.
as for other girls.
well, being vaguely hetrosexual, im maybe not the best of judges.
but i know an attractive girl when i see one.
my bestest mate snowflake she looks sexy in specs.
and theres another girlie i know. shes very attractive, and she wears specs,
and i think they make her even more attractive.
yes, they do. :)

one of my friends has chickenpox
irrelevant, i know, but funny nonetheless.
i have suggested she goes out and tried to start a chickenpox epidemic.
sick sense of humour? literally, perhaps.

many many moons ago
i sent a drunken post to the list
i only remembered about it a few days ago.
so i searched the sini'chive for it
(drunken ramblings when ur sober are always good for a laugh)
but it aint there
oh well

last week i found out that liking belle and sebastian doesnt make u a good
person
nor does being the person that introduced someone to belle and sebastian

your friend always
sweetie
xox

icq #42242252