Sinister: I've got ten arms for you

Jennifer Gray blueorchid99999 at xxx.com
Fri Mar 16 04:56:00 GMT 2001

hi.
     Ribena sounds like something I very much would
not like.  But chocolate milk and cherry coke were
mentioned in recent posts, and I thoroughly approve of
those.  In regard to animal testing--does the fact
that you must squeeze cows teats to obtain chocolate
milk make it cruel?  Or do the cows like it?
     Vodka is nasty mixed with most things.
Especially orange juice.  I can't even drink orange
juice anymore, because I've thrown it up so many times
when it was mixed with alcohol.  So now I totally
associate the taste with vomit.
      My husband is reading "The Red House Mystery" by
A. A. Milne.  I read it a long time ago, and don't
remember much about it except that it was really good.
 Strange that he should only be remembered for his
children's books ("Winnie the Pooh"), when he was
capable of writing such a fine, funny mystery.
     Hmmm, B+S content.  In "Beautiful", a bit of the
trumpet part reminds me of "And I Love Her" by the
Beatles.  The "a love like ours will never die" part.
Also the guitar solo in "I Could Be Dreaming" reminds
me of early-ish Beatles.  Which is good.  I think
"I've just seen a face" is a song that Stuart could
sing convincingly and well.

         Bedtime for me,  Jenny Janitoria

P.S. I always skip the third song on FYHCYWLAP too.