Sinister: Belle Vs. Lucksmiths Vs. The Smiths

amy nelson amyjn at xxx.com
Fri Mar 16 03:24:48 GMT 2001

I've seen the Lucksmiths live heaps of times, because they are from
Melbourne (Australia) and so am I. It's weird to see them becoming known in
the UK, US etc, but good because everyone should appreciate them :) They are
fantastic live, their gigs are great fun. There was a time when I'd go to
Punters or the Corner and see them once every few weeks, but they have been
playing less often in the last couple of years, partly because they have
been touring overseas. Apparently they will be in Japan in May and the US in
June and July, so keep an eye out for them.

Amy
(and I really am sick at home, but I can't listen to the Lucksmiths' new CD
because I have to write my psych essay for monday)