Sinister: Life is for Living not for Dying. Live it up People!!

davie kerr softbollocks at xxx.com
Fri Mar 16 19:16:39 GMT 2001

Boy it can be lonely back here behind the lurker curtain. There's even
lurkers back here who are lurking within the lurker community.

I have been on the list now for a year or so but I was under a
different email address. So I just thought I would email the list with this
address before I vanish like a mans or womans penis, she-males and all that,
on a cold winters day.

I must say I am enjoying this ribena debate thing that is going on right
now. Ribena is a very tasty drink but it does not contain any alcohol,
unless of course you add your own ingredients.
There has been mention of Dr Pepper(Bloody Tasty), and I can't remember
who mentioned the Robinsons and other brands of diluted juice and the fact
that it makes you more thirsty. That is one fine point that this figment of
my imagination said. I agree whole-heartedly on that one. I applaud you
whoever you may be.
My favourite drink is easy. A nice cool pint of dry blackthorn. Oh very
tasty, very tasty indeed.

Just today there was also mention of The Lucksmiths. I have a few tunes
downloaded and I must say they are superb little ditties. Especially Edward
Sandwich Hand. Superb!!!!!!
All this talk about B&S, The Smiths, The Lucksmiths and so on. But I
have not even heard Tom McRae being mentioned on here at all.
Someone else, other than me, must have heard the musical genius that is
Tom McRae. If not then get to d/ling people. Purleeeeeeeeease.

Anyhoo I'll be off before I bore the shit out of all of you. Now you can see
why these chubby little digits don't bother posting that often. No its not
because my fingers are to chubby for these keys but there is nothing worth
shouting about in my measley mundane life. Except Belle and Sebastian of
course!!!!! That goes wothout saying.

Take Care and I hope this mail finds you all well. Especially
Sarah_Bunny(You know who you are.)

Peace Out

Davie