Sinister: NoT EveN A MayBe...

velocity farewell velocity_girl_is at xxx.uk
Sat Mar 17 21:44:20 GMT 2001

Hello the land of sinister...

Long Time No See... it's Saturday... I still haven't
decided which day I hate the most, Saturday or
Sunday...
Saturday... the day of DistRaction... the day the
masses are going out to have some fun... seems almost
obligatory to go out on Saturday night... and have
fun... clubs, loud music, smoke, tasteless bad music,
tasteless people...
the Field Mice are playing at the back... it's Field
Mice night...
"if you need someone to hold you when you're afraid,
I'll hold you..."
Interesting... interesting place that is.. I think
I'll stay and see what happens, like Dan Treacy would
say... but Dan Treacy is homeless in London and all
his friends are big and successful, eg, Mr. Alan
McGee, the devil, as someone called him... oh, I'd buy
Wichita 7"s over POptones 7"s any time... you see,
Wichita is the label of the guitarist of Biff Bang
Pow! and in my humble opinion a much better label than
Poptones... Wichita has Her Space Holiday and Bright
Eyes... both excellent... especially Her Space
Holiday...
Anyway, and I'm afraid Dan Treacy will die soon and
then all the big labels will fight over his dead
corpse and then a box set will be released and
everyone will buy it and say what a great band the
TVPs were...
I'm very ill with a bad bad flu... maybe that explains
it all... worse thing is I smoke and it tastes
awful... what a cuRse, not to be able to enjoy a
ciggie!
I was riding on my scooter today and I was listening
to my walkman as usual... "century of fakers" came
on... what a great song that is... my fave B&S 7"...
definitely... sometimes I ride and making video clips
in my head... people are passing by... I sing out
loud... a middle-aged woman sees her son off at the
bus-station in her pyjamas and she's wearing
trainers... an old couple is crossing the street
holding hands...
I went to the post office to post some pressies to
someone... there was this huge queue... a girl came in
and she looked so much like Sarah (B&S)... she was
holding a bag writting SUMMER on it... with big orange
letters... blinding letteRs... then I went to the uni
and I saw her again... she went into the lift with
me... she asks something in english... I reply and ask
her where is she from... Belgium... she looks like
Sarah and I avoid to look at her big bag with the
blinding letters... I hate SummeR anyway... it's very
hot... I love the Rain...
Rain is betteR than snow... it's clear... it washes
the earth and leaves this smell...
I dreamt of our Honeyboobles the other day... she was
wearing this long white dress and under that a lace
silk slip... she was telling me that we should go for
a walk by the river near the honeyhouse... so we did,
and we were holding hands like best giRlfRens do,
looking at boys and giggling... Honey was wearing this
white dress with puffy sleeves and I was so jealous...
She whooshes brightly, like Mazzy StaR would sing...
I was talking with someone on the phone... he was in
London... and I could hear Mazzy StaR playing at the
back... their first record... and we talked about
petrol bombs and roofs and pRomise-Lands...
I've got BRieR's parcel a couple of days ago... thank
you BRieR... there was a nice children's book in
there... and in my dReam I was giving to Honey BRieR's
book... stRange...
On a maRRieR note, Paul booked our tickets to see
CineRama on the 27th April in London... his, mine and
Elena's tickets... I think that is a good thing since
it'll make me go to London and not postpone it
again...
And CaRey is coming too... I love CaRey... and we're
going to have a picnic again on the 1st May... 1st
May, 1st SinisteR picnic... hide your vodka bottles in
your handbags...
But I think I should go now and leave you all alone...
that was a bit too long... and it's late...
take care,
        VeL xxx

"waR is the last possible creative act" MT "If"
"the new creation will arise from the ruins of the old
world", IsidoR Isou (International Lettrist)