Sinister: Can dictionaries be wrong?

Dairy Fairy dairy_fairy at xxx.com
Sun Mar 18 14:56:56 GMT 2001

Hello,
Do you ever get that funny lead like feeling in your stomach. I used to get it all the time and I could never work out why. Sometimes it would progress to an aching throat, thena desire to just curl up in bed at home.
I used to get it when I was sleeping over at people's houses and i felt homesick, or when i didn't want to go to school. Now I mostly just get it when I'm drunk. Usually in that moment when you sit in the toilets and it's fairly quiet and you go 'aaah shit. where am I. I want ovaltine. help.'

Anyway, I was reminded this morning of how horrible it is, when my sister rang me up at 3am. She's six years old ( awww, sweet ) and she was at her first sleepover. Or rather, in her case, her first night of tossing(no, not in that way you naughty people) and turning in a house that just doesn't smell right. My best friend Zoe's house always used to smell of stirfry. which may be the subconcious reason for my subsequent decision to end our friendship.
Apparently my sister's friend's house smelt of dogs. I can understand why she decided to sneak to the phone in the middle of the night to ask for my help in escaping. Which i willingly gave. How nice am I?

I got her home, and we sat and watched Babar the Elephant together. I love the french accents in that.Are they real. i have always thought they were very sexy. probably not the intended response. we also listened to Tigermilk. Colette( mys sis ) is a big fa. She knows all the songs and thinks Struan is lovely. her favourite is 'She's Losing It' Particularly the bit about coffe tasting like washing up. Which makes her laugh. Does that make her one of the youngest fans. I got her hooked about 2 years ago, so she's had the habit for 1/3 of her life. Which makes it sound like I am forcing some wierd addiction on a young and innocent mind. But I reckon it's ok to be addicted to B+S. hmm. Better than ribena. can't stand the stuff. Give me fruit juice over fruit flavoured juice drink any day.
Cheerio,
Grace
---
And she spent the rest of the day separating the bits from the marmalade, or, if you prefer, the marmalade from the bits.

Who needs Cupid?  Matchmaker.com is the place to meet somebody.
FREE Two-week Trial Membership at http://www.matchmaker.com/home?rs=200015