Sinister: I'd give my glasses to write like Woody Gutherie (Re: last night something

TeaandOctane at xxx.com TeaandOctane at xxx.com
Sun Mar 18 19:57:20 GMT 2001

In a message dated 3/18/01 12:02:35 AM Eastern Standard Time,
hamibe02 at wfu.edu writes:

<< 2.  i just got contacts and they are ripping my self confidence to pieces.
 i just can't open up my eye to either stick those things in or rip those
 things out.  i do achieve my goal eventually, albeit thirty minutes after i
 start.  i think it will get better.  i hope.  i pray.  love me, contacts,
 love me. >>

you know. i had the same problem when i tried contacts ... i just kind of
gave up after i realized how vulnerable i felt without black frames around my
eyes. i might equate it to loosing an arm ... although i'm not entirely sure
that its that bad. after all this time i'm not sure that i would feel like
i'm all there if i don't have them on. besides, i'm blind as a bat and
walking into poles is not a terrific option.

-kim (yes, this is my first ... "contribution", of sorts.)