Sinister: somebody vomited, drip, drip , drippy blood, quite nice and sweet vermillion; birds twitter

Gordon gogron at xxx.uk
Mon Mar 19 12:51:23 GMT 2001

I'm asleep of course.
I shouldn't be sending emails somnabulantly but it feels squigy and
dangerous.
And I'm not at all sure what's going to come out next.
"What *is* about to come out next?" asks a Russian pilot, leaving the
hulk of aeroflot on auto.
The drinking of root beer, says I.
Out of a beige plastic cup.
"ciggie?" says he, in an east-of-the-urals accent.
"It's a non-smoking, capt'n".
We can't have everything.

HerÂ’esy release a duff first single
says Passant
It is duff, and the poor haggard-looking producer guy was quite proud of
it and thought it 'adult'. Maybe he's tired too. Me waits for the
plastic smiles to become as hard as nails. Kym is fine, though.
Dyspepsia doesn't rule: it's simply there.

Crouching Tizer, Hidden Vimto
Peter Miller
I've never met you, but what a line (/me drop-kicks you candy)

moments easily broken

says Sunnyset
how true: are dreams not the casting of earthly life in context?

/rouss has a moment on the back doorstep; flapper of wings; sunshine but
melting ice on the wooden chair; dad says he got a phone-call and puts
on an accent "posh bint" I say: dad has a hard time realising people
with double barrelled names are real. He pots a plant. I love him.

list dom lisa sounded a bit down. You seem to have acres of space: that
seems beautiful too.

The Prince MacKinnon and Karren Gill have a spat. It's like those civil
wars, those horrors of nationhood. The two of you are darned fine
individuals, nough said, here. If the politicians are desensitized to
people, it calls for voting them out. But things are tough. People are
stronger.

I was riding on my scooter today and I was listening
to my walkman as usual... "century of fakers" came
on... what a great song that is... my fave B&S 7"...
says velvelette
what a woman! 7" on a *scooter*?

My modem will never connect. I'm sure of it. I have to ring the people I
work for to say, erm, I know I haven't been at work since early December
and even then intermittently: I'm reliable! (I'm not)(very much not)

here in fear,
Gordon