Sinister: Spending warm summer days indoors

Hewitt, Stephen shewitt at xxx.uk
Mon Mar 19 13:23:15 GMT 2001

ello babyboobles

The list seems to have had a bad attack of shyness over the weekend, lots of
people umming and ahhing and not talking to other (attractive) people.
C'mon kids, get with the programme, shyness is soooo 90s.  I for one would
much rather read tales of random snogging than tales of missed
opportunities...

...just me then.

I'm on double reception cover today, which is a bit like double maths except
without the exciting equations.

I can't believe what a boring weekend i had, didn't even go to the pub.  The
cause of this is extreme skintness, due to the proximity of All Tomorrows
Parties, which had better be bludy good if it means i have to sit in the
house doing NOWT for a fortnight.

Velocitybooobles said:

we're
going to have a picnic again on the 1st May... 1st
May, 1st SinisteR picnic... hide your vodka bottles in
your handbags...

when what she *really* meant to say was "oh silly me, the 1st is a tuesday,
wouldn't the 28th April be a lot better idea" :)

I was watching "the pete waterman story" on channel 5 last nite (told you i
was bored) and they got to the steps bit right at the end and i thought we
were going to get a mention, but no.  I was also day dreaming the other day
that if i'm ever on millionaire, the million squid question (this being a
daydream, getting to the 15th question was a piece of piss) will be "who won
best newcomer at the 1999 brit awards?", can you imagine how ace that would
be?  do you think i would be allowed all 1402 of you as my phone a friend,
can i have IRC or IM a friend instead?

Watched Human Traffic last nite too, which just made me think "GIVE ME SOME
DRUGS!  NOW!!  LOTS OF THEM!!!"  I do sometimes worry that i haven't taken
enough drugs, and am missing out on something, i also worry that starting to
take them at (nearly) 27 would just make me look (even more) like a sad old
get, and i'm not sure that dropping an E at Strange Fruit would work really,
could it be worse than eleventeen bottles of bud though...

it'd be bludy cheaper, that much i do know

xoxo
CarsmileSteve