Sinister: You are the weakest listee, goodbye...

Gardiner, Stuart Stuart.Gardiner at xxx.uk
Mon Mar 19 14:53:26 GMT 2001

Well, it appears that it's almost picnic time again. So how come there was
snow outside this morning then?

Carsmile did suggest that the first picnic should be on April 28th, which I
think is a very silly idea. Because I'll be in Holland that weekend. And
anyway, the weekend after (5th/6th/7th May) is a Bank Holiday...

Someone thought that last time I posted I was having a go at Americans for
trying to take over the world and killing innocent people along the way.
But, well, I'm British, we can't really talk, let's face it. We've provided
a large proportion of history's worst offenders - I mean, most people in
this country still think of Sir Francis Drake as a national hero, when he
was actually the world's worst pirate. Everyone who has ever built a vast
empire has comitted atrocities along the way - Spain in South America,
Britain in Africa and Australia, France in Africa, Japan in the Far East,
the Spice Girls in the music business...

There is a cure for shyness when it comes to talking to girls - just go out
and get rat-arsed first. It worked for me at the weekend at a St Paddy's Day
party. That is to say, I managed to speak to her. I've just got to work on
the next bit of the process now.

And now, ladies and gentlemen, for the first (and probably only) time, I
present you: content!

I was being all egotistical (as you do), and a bit bored, so I did a search
for my own name on the internet. And I have discovered that there is someone
called Stuart Gardiner who plays bass in a band called The Big Figures
(http://www.bigfigures.co.uk/), who've played a few gigs at Glasgow Uni
Student Union, and who used to have as their lead singer a certain Mr Stuart
Murdoch. Now that's freaky...

The boy Miller's back. Praise the lord.

Big Stu