Sinister: Kings of Convenient holiday making

Milla.Gregor at xxx.com Milla.Gregor at xxx.com
Mon Mar 19 16:02:35 GMT 2001

Hello all you movers and shakers

 Just a quick post to let you know  that the kings of convenience will be
showing their favourite film (mr someone's holiday or something) at the
Curzon Soho on April 6th. They will also be playing some songs. This is not
good or useful for anyone going to ATP, but perhaps Something For The
Weekend for those London Listees not drifting evermore inexorably inevitably
Camberwards. Who IS going?

And as far as contacts are concerned, what's the general opinion on those
coloured ones? I met a boy once at a party who wore green contacts with
cat-eye pupils. He was already kinda foxy, but wow those eyes were
astonishing. I took him the top of a staircase almost immediately. And what
THAT means, will remain a mystery.

It's a grey day in London, but the weekend was lovely. I went down to
Brighton and played quarte4ts. Hmm, interesting and serendipitous typo! Does
anyone else on the list like playing chamber music?

Yrs

Lady Milla