Sinister: Of Bird and Hair (Requiem)

Jason McKinnon megatherion5 at xxx.com
Mon Mar 19 19:16:36 GMT 2001

The Happiest Reaper said:

>I was a little upset. 4/1 girl/boys ratio on my campus and I can't get
>anyone vaguely cool (I get all the really dumb, desperate girls, or the
>'I'm
>so cool' brigade, nothing in between)... oh well, maybe next time. I think
>sacred this one by being drunk on Friday.

Common thoughts with a totally uncommon twist on the end. Something about
using sacred as a verb with the word drunk in the sentence. But WHAT is more
sacred than BEING drunk on a Friday. Oh Reaper! Drop the zero, and get with
a hero(ine).

Then he went on to say:

>Finally... where is this picnic? Can someone mail me. I REALLY want to
>go...
>but no-one wants me *shyly hides head on chest*, I'm just going to sit here
>and type till someone notices me. You will notice me won't you. Please?
>I'll
>hold up a sign. I'll dance around a fire. Hey I'll even strip naked for
>you.
>I'll do all three things at once while gargling with Dr Pepper and Ribena
>intermitantly... oh come on, my body isn't that repulsive and we all like
>Dr
>Pepper... *pleading look*.

Whoa there, Nellie. Is this a cry for help? :)

Well, I don't know about you guys, but if you aren't SACRED by now....you
should be.

Bless you my children,

The Pope of Pickles

Post Scriptus: Remember your sacrements. And I DON"T MEAN RIBENA. (say wha?)