Sinister: Off the Nursery Slopes

Madeleine McNeil mmcneil79 at xxx.com
Mon Mar 19 19:37:07 GMT 2001

Hello,

The other day I graduated from the nursery to the big kids' gang, which is
exciting of a little nerve wracking. My name is Madeleine and I'm a student
at De Montfort (or Del Monte as I prefer to call it) Uni in Leicester.

I'm trying to imagine what all of you are doing as you're reading this.
Drinking Ribena (with or without a little extra something) or tea or red
bull and vodka? Or perhaps Dr Pepper or Cherry Coke? Myself, I'm drinking
Coop Premium Lager Export which I think is lovely. I am also eating edam, a
detail that I thought the cheese lovers may be interested in.

Thankyou for keeping me entertained with all of your thoughts and stories
and B&S dreams for the past couple of weeks. I have enjoyed sneaking off to
a little room at university in between lectures to read my emails. I got
funny looks when laughing out loud at the Eminem/B&S hybrid verse.

Love
Madeleine