Sinister: Of Bird and Hair (Requiem)

Peter Carter p.carter at xxx.uk
Mon Mar 19 19:58:52 GMT 2001

I'm sorry to post an arguementative response to a post, but I feel I have
to...

> Common thoughts with a totally uncommon twist on the end. Something about
> using sacred as a verb with the word drunk in the sentence. But WHAT is
more
> sacred than BEING drunk on a Friday. Oh Reaper! Drop the zero, and get
with
> a hero(ine).

What does 'drop the zero' mean exactly? 'Get with a hero'? Are these newly
coined expressions?

> Well, I don't know about you guys, but if you aren't SACRED by now....you
> should be.

Look, I made a spelling mistake, one spelling mistake in all of the posts
I've made so far and I get lambasted? Isn't this supposed to be the home of
the quiet, unassuming, INTELLEGENT, book-reader? Have we sunk to the level
where we have to make fun of a person for one letter sustitution? And
intellegent, witty rejoinder I wouldn't have minded, but this is pointless,
'haha, you made a mistake' type stuff. Can you please think before you post
in future?

"We make computers... but we don't know how to operate computers" - 17 year
old Manila factory worker

The Happy Reaper