Sinister: Exploding Dog

Histrianic at xxx.com Histrianic at xxx.com
Tue Mar 20 02:57:37 GMT 2001

Hello sinister...

I haven't posted in a long, long time, due to my laziness and incompetence.  Anyhow, I had an odd, odd dream the other night that I thought I'd share...

I attend a school called Phillips Exeter Academy, nestled in a tiny little
town of Exeter, New Hampshire.  As it is a boarding school, I live in a dorm.
 In this odd dream I had, there was a man who could turn himself into any
vegetable upon his wish.  He was an evil being, plotting schemes to take over
my school (for reasons I can't bear to think of).  He initiated the process
of taking over my school by blowing up one of the most prized posessions of
my school, the library.  I was walking over to the library from my dorm in
hopes of finding the evil scum and turning him in to be put in prison, when I
saw the guy that I have had my eyes on forever walk into another dorm with a
bunch of roses in hand.  I was quite upset by this fact, but I marched myself
over to the library nonetheless.  At the library, I saw a very suspicious
head of lettuce rolling around on the floor.  This was also sometime in the
very distant future, when lettuce had developed secondary sexual
characteristics and had gender that was as
distinct as ours--female lettuce, male lettuce. Anyhow, I picked up this head
of lettuce and was trying to figure out whether it was male or female (thus
narrowing down my list of suspects) when I saw two police officers getting
into their car.  I walked over and asked if either of them knew how to
distinguish female lettuce from male lettuce, but neither of them knew.  I
chatted with them for a while, and then ate the lettuce.

And then I woke up.

The part that disturbs me the most is the part when my guy walks into another dorm, another GIRL'S dorm (we have unisex dorms) at that.  It had no relevance to the story whatsoever.  But then, the story itself isn't very relevant.

So I'm wondering where this picnic is, too.  I don't live in England, I live in New Hampshire, but hey, one can wonder, right?  Also wondering if there are any listees living in New Hampshire, anywhere near Exeter...

Ta ta for now.

Lots of love and bleached white hair,
meee....