you know, charles schulz never did talk to that red haired girl Re: Sinister: While my hair grows long....

jay declan63 at xxx.com
Tue Mar 20 06:12:45 GMT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brier Random" <brier at xxx.com>
To: "Sinister" <sinister at missprint.org>
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 11:40 PM
Subject: Sinister: While my hair grows long....
> No, it certainly is NOT acceptable to be seen reading Bukowski in public.
> Especially not in a parked car in front of the Junior High at 2:30 in the
> afternoon.  Trust me.  You won't be able to explain your way out.
> And I'm sure a thousand listees have already reminded you that it was
> Schroder who tinkled those ebony & ivories while Lucy made furtive passes
at
> him.  Linus never played anything but himself, under that blanket.  But he
> was always my favorite anyway.

dammit.  i go to a movie for the first time in months and get scooped!

my question though is *did* anyone besides brier and i scream "no, it's
schroeder!" at the monitor?

i have a little peanuts book called "love isn't easy".  charlie bemoans his
fate and tells linus that he thought love was supposed to be about happiness
and joy and sundry.  "what gave you that idea?" linus replies.

i have a linus shirt.

schroeder is not gay, dammit.  neither is velma, or even peppermint patty
and marcie.  so just shut up already.

jay, who has never to his knowledge seduced a bartender, or anyone else, but
for some reason was talking about cutting limes earlier this evening.

"it's a brassiere.  you're a big boy, you know about these things"