Sinister: Still no hamster to be seen in Greenwich park

elenita99 elenita99 at xxx.com
Tue Mar 20 13:37:53 GMT 2001

Hello happy people

Carsmile said:
I was watching "the pete waterman story" on channel 5 last nite (told you i
was bored)

I was not bored but still hangover from Saturday, so I did too. My flatmate
and me watched it all and had a really good laugh at all these fantastic
clothes and hairstyle. Sometimes I wish I would have been older in the 80s
so I would remember it.

Carsmile also said (he says lots doesn't he?)
when what she *really* meant to say was "oh silly me, the 1st is a tuesday,
wouldn't the 28th April be a lot better idea" :)

Yes it is probably what she meant :)
First 2001 picnic, wooh I am excited already.

This week-end I went (well Paul took me would be more like the truth as the
venue was in a secret place I would never be able to find on my own) to see
Tompaulin and Airport Girl and some other bands who were kind of less good
than the ones mentioned above. I had lots of fun, apparently lots of
Guinness and might even apparently have said a couple (or lots?) of silly
things. Well what is the point in being young and drunk anyway?

I don't want to go to work this afternoon but I don't think my boss will
accept this as an excuse. So I'd better get dressed and ready and highly
motivated. Ah ah ah.

Elena xx