Sinister: cuy in the park

Rob Butler rewbutler at xxx.com
Tue Mar 20 14:44:54 GMT 2001

Guinness is great isn't it.

>Carsmile also said (he says lots doesn't he?)
>when what she *really* meant to say was "oh silly me, the 1st is a tuesday,
>wouldn't the 28th April be a lot better idea" :)
>
>Yes it is probably what she meant :)
>First 2001 picnic, wooh I am excited already.

No! This is no good.  Trembling Blue Stars and tompaulin are playing in
Oxford on that day.  The weekend after sounds a much better bet - it's well
into May so those April showers will have buggered off for another year.
Plus it's bank holiday weekend, and everyone knows that the sun always
shines for the bank holiday!

London listees - come and see the Aislers Set, Comet Gain and the fantastic
Chemistry Experiment at the Bull & Gate, Kentish Town.  Friday March 30th.
Be there - it'll be grayte!

Irish listees - don't read the next bit:

I was sent this the other day - I know forwarding Virus Warnings is a
cardinal sin of the utomst severity, but this one is amusing, and short:

>Top o' the mornin' to ya.  You have just received the
>"IRISH VIRUS".  Being Irish we don't have too much
>programming experience, so this Virus works on the honour
>system.  Please delete all the files on your hard drive
>manually and forward this Virus to everyone on your mailing list.
>
>Thank you for your cooperation.
>
>Paddy O'Brian

Well I laughed anyway...

Rob