Sinister: boy george,cloth caps and geometry...

Desmond Torpey boyfreind_in_a_coma at xxx.com
Tue Mar 20 17:07:32 GMT 2001

howdy....
..and they call this spring?..pah...its like a
christmas card scene outside..the seasons always let
me down...Jennifer Gray talked about parents listening
to belle and sebastian...my mum refers to them as
"that bloke whos always dying"..and my dad only lisens
to roxy music... but i tend to find it uncomfortable
when my mum comments that 'its got a nice
tune'...perhaps i should start listening to cradle of
filth....
..if only i could get away from missed
opportunities..kens last post kind of summed up my
short time on the earth...maybe i'm destined to
forever do geometry coursework while life passes
by...if i did geometry that is..what am i talkng
about?...i dont know...hmmmm...
...on the bus this morning (am i ever off the bloody
things?) i was old person spotting..its a fantastic
game to play on buses when you are bored...i gave
points to every old person on the bus according to
their old folk accessories...20 points for a cloth
cap,15 for any visible signs of tweed,50 points for
wrinkled tights,150 for a blue rinse and so on...yes i
am aware i have far too much time on my hands but my
walkman was playing up...try it kids...its the new
craze sweeping the nation...or perhaps not...
..ribena,dr pepper,red bull..what the hell is wrong
with you people?...maybe my bad experience with ribena
has made me unaturally bitter towards the vile purple
vomit inducing poison...but as boy george once said
'id rather have a cup of tea'..he was of course
talking about sex but i have about as much sex as i do
ribena...now cheese is a diffrent matter entirely....
...was anyone else ever so slightly dissapointed by
the new low album?..it just didnt feel....right...to
me anyway...the kings of convinience album however
*waves to gina* is fantastic...i think that is quite
enough from me for now...
ta ta...