Sinister: Able Was I, Ere I Saw Elba

Jason McKinnon megatherion5 at xxx.com
Tue Mar 20 17:31:19 GMT 2001

Janitor Jenny said:

>      The subject line is one of those sentences
>that read the same way forward as backward, I
>forgot what they are called.  Anyway, it is the
>oldest one known.

Fickle Fringe says:

They are called Palindromes (as in IPalindromeI - "geek factor 9, cap'n...I
cannae hold her together much longer!!!!!")

listdomlisa said:

>	"b&s has somehow become synonymous with "charlie
>brown" in
>this tiny sector of terrible america...b&s
>(specifically b&s) has become
>known as "charlie brown music"..." (and later
>mentioned "seeing other people")

One better:

I have created a whole new genre that I affectionately call "MUPPET MUSIC".
If you can bob your head or sway back and forth to the 4/4 beat, hear horns
AND strings, and picture muppets dancing to it....you have muppet music.

Prime examples being:

TBWTAS
There's Too Much Love
Woman's Realm

>     I didn't *scream* it, but I furrowed my brow
>quizzically, and thought it.  Schroeder probably
>*wasn't* gay-- Lucy was just a vile shrew, and he
>knew it.

Call me pervy (no really...just call me, baby) but speculating about the
sexuality of cartoons has some sort of philosophical bent. I torture my
girlfriend with tales of "muppet c*ck." Think about those last two words. I
guarantee some sort of enlightenment/laughter/?revulsion?.

If it doesn't, go "MEET THE FEEBLES!"

Classic Dill

P.S. To Brier and the rest of the people who are READING this....a simple
thank you. Ya'll know this pickle will NEVER BE KOSHER.