Sinister: Able Was I, Ere I Saw Elba

Jeff Burke shiplore at xxx.com
Tue Mar 20 18:23:26 GMT 2001

On the topic of perversion and cartoons (what could be better..) i have a
fried who swears to god the first time he ever...(let's use the UK
expression..here it's more tasteful) had a wank was to the cartoon "Gem and
the Holograms" This was a show in the Josie and the Pussycats mold about a
female rock back with superpowers....(eyerolling..) I doubt it ever made it
over the atlantic, it wasn't really good enough for that.. but I guess when
you're 13/14 it doesn't matter that much :)