Sinister: all drunk on my love

Rob S. geniusoflove at xxx.com
Wed Mar 21 00:24:57 GMT 2001

hullo.

sometimes I get bored in school,
   working on the computers,
and I commit the crime of checking my email (shhhh, shhhhh).

I love reading, and relating.   your stories are so wonderful.

  There are these two kids in my school.  both are only in their first year.
    a chubby girl, with long curly hair, and big round glasses.  who dresses
like she doesn't care and plays electric guitar.
     and a pale boy, who is cute in the way only sensative-skinny-pale  boys
can be.
     I am going to buy them a copy of IYFS, and maybe a book like 'The Perks
of Being a Wallflower' or 'Catcher in the Rye'.

            they look like they could use it.
They are outcasts in the best possible way, and they both appear to be quite
happy in the pressence of only each other.

maybe it would be a little creepy just to give them these gifts when i don't
even know them.
--
    about sexy songs:
            early stereolab, pj harvey, and sonic youth all make me wet.

someone mentioned Meet The Feebles...
    I was once caught in a very un-appealing situation of watching that
movie with my mother (my very christian& right wing mother), and she didn't
walk out of the room until the very end. It was awkward, much like listening
to gangsta' rap with your grandma in her oh-so-grandma car is awkward.

   I was flipping through a magazine (Shift), being bored & bitter in the
school library and came across a wonderful review & picture of belle &
sebastian...it reviewed FYHC, and made me love the album even more.
   & the picture is great too..

I love & I love & I love..but karma isn't coming around fast enough.

   ,rob