Sinister: whats your perversion?

Primitivepainter at xxx.com Primitivepainter at xxx.com
Wed Mar 21 04:05:15 GMT 2001

Forgive me father for i have sinned.

It seems i have a penchant for early eighties guitar pop,that i can't seem to shake.
Oh the days when the chesterfields sang whats your perversion...and the dentists sang,she dazzled me with basil.

I can't seem to shake that jangling feeling.
Oh how i miss the wit and cynicism of McCarthy singing god made the virus(to punish the wicked).
I miss Jesse Garon singing splashing along.

Due to a severe lack of funds i haven't bought anything new in ages,so i've been visiting the past,and its been great.
Early to mid eighties was my time,when indie meant independant,before Mcgee sold Creation and his soul to the devil,you know Mcgee once auditioned for Simple Minds,a scary thought indeed!

But all things come to an end,i'm not stuck in a time warp,i love those jangling bands and i always will, but i think i exist for the next piece of music that will make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up,last thing i heard that did that was Delta,i heard the first five seconds of it and it reminded me of the Sea Urchins which was a fair guess as the singer and guitarist were in The Sea Urchins,and of course Kings of Convenience,it made me shiver all over when i heard them.

Well kids,its way past my bedtime,i just had that jangling feeling,and i felt like sharing it.

laura laura llew *sung in the scooby doo theme*
where are you?
we've got some work to do now.

love and scooby snacks to you all.
                primitive painter.