Sinister: NILBYMOUTH.

Hannah Brown h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Wed Mar 21 21:02:03 GMT 2001

Dear mother of mercy.
 ive just had a fab week in istanbul and being back here in peckham is
muchos depressing. Their music taste out there is pretty strange, the
only good stuff i heard all week was that St Germain album, everything
else they played was pretty bad.

To Jeff: Ive only ever heard one song by Slint and i liked it. My friend
always goes on about them. Can you reccomend any particular albums? By
the way are they signed to rough trade? Ive never heard of Rex, are they
anything like T-Rex (god im funny). About sounding like GSYBE um, we
dont, that was just one persons perception (and he is weird). Imagine a
painfully out of tune guitar, going like the clappers with lots of
distortion and bleeps, mixed with a screeching male voice saying the
likes of "woa, got to get my shit on, gotta hole in my pocket and pain
in my head baby" and thats us (Sonic Arcitecture). im great at selling
my band arnt i.

To chris browning: im glad to have cheered you up.

To the guy who finds glasses on women attractive. I think you are a rare
case. I wear glasses and find them a pain in the butt, especially at
gigs when they steam up and get knocked off alot. Ive only had one case
with a guy who liked my glasses and he was grim. Im crap with men anyway
but they definitley dont help. In fact they've made me quite insecure
because i hate taking them off in front of people. in fact, I think i
might have to sue specsavers.

Bout the leicester thing, i understand now that the brighton beach is in
fact in leicester and will most definitly be there. i might sort out
doing some visuals for the night as well.
     YES! hannah