Sinister: I know why you want to hate me

Peter Carter p.carter at xxx.uk
Wed Mar 21 14:31:49 GMT 2001

Erm... I guess it's probably not really a good thing to declare a Sinster
meeting at the same time as an existing one but...

Mani is Djing at Jenks in Blackpool on the 31st of March. Yes, MANI FROM THE
STONE ROSES. If anyone is interested, mail me and I'll see about getting
tickets. Crashing at my house is fine as long as you aren't too weird/don't
plan on getting too drunk. We will be going to Scrouges before hand, where a
Double Vodka and coke is £1.50.

In other news STUART IS GOING TO READ MY STORY. In a clever ploy,  I have
managed to secure, through Neil, the attention of Stuart Murdock in reading
Judy and the Dream of Horses.

The e-mail went as follows

"It would be up to Stuart really [whether I get permission to use the
title], as he wrote the song.
So I'd imagine I'd give him the story the read.
Send the current version. I'm sure that'll do for the time being."

I'm going to stop gloating/being obsessive/trying to steal sinister people
from other meetings/using too many capitals/extending sentances way beyond
their natuaral length through the use of '/'s now before I get booed off the
list.

Oh, and thanks a lot Neil, I'm sure most bands managers just wouldn't have
bothered to reply. Much appreciated.

"We make computers... but we don't know how to operate computers" - 17 year
old Manila factory worker

The Happy Reaper