Sinister: at the arse-end of another year

yellow bananas freezebum at xxx.com
Wed Mar 21 18:00:24 GMT 2001

hello.

since i've only posted 4 times during my career on the sinister list, none
of you will care that i turn 21 next saturday. oh god, i'm so depressed.
i've done nothing except mess up all my rooms in over 2 decades of living.

anyway, i decided that i wanted that lucksmiths song called 21 to be played
at my hopefully drunken birthday party. i went to the city, didn't find the
album, but found the new album instead. i love it. and they're playing here
the day before my birthday. i hope they play 21.

i come home and do the next best thing - the download the track off napster.
while downloading, another napster entity, sinimaaria, started downloading
21 off my computer as i was downloading the song (and it's still downloading
to her computer at this point in time). because bloody napster is lousy, i
got disconnected the first time i tried to download the song, resulting in
an uncompleted file in my archives. so this sinimaaria (hopefully you're on
this list and reading my pointless story. i peeked at your library), starts
downloading the uncompleted one, only to be overwritten by my by now
completed download. so napster says that it takes 400 minutes to download
half a song. and she's 120% done.

i'm going to be cut off in 3 minutes, so i hope you get your song (if you're
on the list). otherwise i apologise profusely. oops. there's been a transfer
error.

if sinimaaria is not on this list, then i'm just a buffoon.

bye now.

hy