Sinister: So who in here likes spandex and red top boots? Not me that's for sure!!!

davie kerr softbollocks at xxx.com
Wed Mar 21 20:45:48 GMT 2001

You know all this talk about parents making passing comments and shit about
Belle and Sebastian is ,in my humble opinion, a good thing.
Although I don't know why. or maybe it's just the fact that I cannot be
bothered thinking. is it just me or does consumption of alcohol not mix well
with thinking?? Or maybe my thought processes is far to advanced to be
experiencing this cheap ass vodka.

Anyhoo.....the comments thing.
I listen to a lot of Belle and sebastian while at work. Boy does their
whistleable little ditties help pass the hours.
So I was at work listening to Judy and the dream of horses one of my
favourite B&S tunes. I couldn't beleive the comment I got from one of my
colleagues. I'll describe this guy fisrt OK.
Old, as in late 50's, perverted and swears constantly. In fact he looks like
the sort of guy who would watch young ladies in the park whilst sitting on a
park bench stroking himself under his raincoat.
Well when the song had finished he asked me who it was so I of course
proceeded to tell him and his reply was:
"Yeah that was good. Sounded almost human."
Human? What in the f**k does that mean.
I told him to stick to his Doris Day nonsense. Although I can't fault him
too much as he is a huge fan of the Pogues.
Aaaaah Bless his old perverted heart!

OK people I be out of here before my fingers cease up and I say anything
else more mind numbingly boring than the above.

If you made it this far then you are one sad and lonely individual. Aha I
bet you thought I was going to pay you a compliment.

Peace Out People

Davie

PS I couldn't be arsed checking my spelling so the first to spot more than
ten mistakes wins a free session of Davie Lovin (of course only applies to
females)