Sinister: sometimes i feel so happy

matthew castelhano matthewacast at xxx.com
Wed Mar 21 21:07:19 GMT 2001

well the first full day of spring and it is raining and cold, soo much for
seasons.

being alive is amazing. i was down and depressed because one pretty girl
ignored me. it seemed horible for about 30 minuets, then another smiled at
me and siad hello and all trouble was forgotten. it was a tainted hello
because she was a cashier and i was buying something but in my mind it still
counts. it always shockes me how quickly bad events can disapear when
something good happens.

parents and music: neither of my parents have ever comented on b&s, the
closest i have is my mom telling me that the new gybe reminded her of yanni.
she was teasing me so i did not take it too seriously.

finnaly a while ago someone commented that they liked the for carnation. i
love them. they are one of my favorite bands to listen too, after b&s of
course, when i drift into sleep.

i hope all everyone is well and happy

matthew anthony