Sinister: lacking a subject

FearOfPop7 at xxx.com FearOfPop7 at xxx.com
Thu Mar 22 03:24:50 GMT 2001

yes hello all

i thought i had something to write, and i do, but there is no overriding
theme to it, so thus the subject line.

i guess i can start off with some B&S stuff...i recently found my lost copy
of tigermilk, which was a very pleasant surprise.  i thought i had lost it
along with 20 or so other cds when i lost my cd case in a some parking alot
over the past summer.  but i found it in my Ben folds five cd case (the last
one that no one likes) behind the BFF cd.  if it wasn't for some strange urge
to listen to that cd, tigermilk would still be in my cds-turned-coaster pile.
 anywho, what ive discovered is that tigermilk is great to listen on saturday
mornings while driving to work with coffee and a cigarette. ok, you don't
need the coffee or the cig but it still works wonders in waking me up before
work.

ok what else...debating whether or not i should still write...i think ill
talk about this party i went last weekend which featured many girls in black
and short skirts that were mostly annoying and vacant (not the skirts, the
girls).  really not my type.  though there was one girl who i knew from
online chats, though i had never met her before.  that was bad. i wasn't
prepared for a meeting...it was awkward and i did my best to avoid her most
of the night.  ive done that once before, met someone that i talked to
online, but i actually wanted to meet that person, so it was much more
pleasant...it went surprisingly well considering how bad i am with....um,
people, that's it.  but then we stopped talking shortly after the meeting, so
maybe it didn't go so well...but then i saw her in penn station at 1 am on a
tuesday.  we had both attended a gybe! show and were on our way home....we
chatted and took the same train halfway home...it was nice and she looked
great...but then we haven't talked since so....i think it's the whole thing
of me not being very good at persuing...damn my apathy.

ok id like to move onto  something else...like going to see mogwai next week.
 that should be grand (grand? who uses grand anymore?)  the morning after the
show im leaving for florida...early...so that should be interesting. well
then im in florida for four days. i come home and get all my college replies
and then to top it all off, i get to see some more scottish folk in nyc. im
talking about arab strap of course....i think this is the first week ive had
to look forward to in a long time...

ok im all out of words....not used to posting so much....ok goodnight all

-chris