Sinister: i will now demonstrate my inabilities ...

TeaandOctane at xxx.com TeaandOctane at xxx.com
Thu Mar 22 05:12:38 GMT 2001

i am still new ... so i'll assume my emails will get little notice, a fact
that allows me a certain amount of narcissistic freedom.

 i live in a bland city. i have a bland job with a cubicle of my very own. i
sing for a band ... we like ourselves, but i'm not sure that anyone else
does. my favorite belle and sebastian song is "the boy done wrong again". my
favorite color is periwinkle, because the name is cute. i've not been known
to wax poetic. i tell stupid stories. i enjoy reading art theory. i can't
remember jokes. i drink too much coffee. my friends are more interesting then
i am ... maybe i should have them write this for me. my two greatest talents
are as follows: listening and not getting mad when people call and wake me up
in the wee hours.

i live in the land of country music and 10 gallon hats.

and i really don't mind.

-kim