Sinister: ATP angst

Beth Tilston cartoonclouds at xxx.uk
Thu Mar 22 12:37:52 GMT 2001

Hey kittens,

I know this is really, really against the rules, but I
hope that mummy honey will let me get away with it
just this once.  I'm in a bit of a tizz (as my mum
would say), one of the people in my chalet for ATP has
pulled out.  DOES ANYONE WANT AN ATP TICKET?  Please,
I'm begging you, buy this thing off me.
>Whimpers softly...

Love Beth
xxx

P.S. - If you are interested, please could you email
me at Bobbins2000 at hotmail.com